We had to tell a story at the start about what made us laugh. The first thing that came to mind was myself. I thought of a couple of instances from two days ago which were small but entertaining:
I and a bunch of social work girls were driving up and down a road trying to find a particular service that just didn't seem to exist. Finally, as we were on our 4th lap, we spotted the name of the place in smallish print on some sliding doors. We all (especially me) screamed and pointed with joy..only to realise we appeared to be screaming and pointing at the two young guys walking by our window!! d'oh.
Later in the day I was walking home. Trotting up the hill in my fairly low heels, I somehow managed a major stumble, only just saving myself from face-planting. On the way back to vertical I glance at the car parked beside me and what do you know? There's two guys sitting in it, staring.
oh the gracefulness of me! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment