Actually, I'm almost disappointed. Almost. I won't miss the nights where I was about to go to sleep and then remembered I hadn't posted yet, and dragged myself bleary-eyed to the computer.
But it's been fun writing about stuff that happens, or that I think or read or find.... It's been a good way to reflect on the days and weeks. Imagine how much I'd just have forgotten if I hadn't written about it!
and I think now I'm in the habit, I'll probably keep spamming you all a bit more than I used to :)
I'm sitting here enjoying the exhausted ache of a well-fought (and WON!!) soccer game, and the fragrance of freshly baked cake wafting through the house, and the mug of lady grey tea by my side, fast growing cold.
But I have class at 9 tomorrow, so goodnight all, and thanks for coming on the journey with me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment