Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bits & pieces

This is one of the last scraps of the cheesecake I made yesterday..

And this is my embroidery, as of a couple of hours ago:


I took the photo and was going to blog.. and then I talked to the parentals on the phone for like an hour & a half, and by then I'd done a bit more on it but I can't be bothered to take another photo so you'll have to wait till the next update!
Just so you know, it's still fun. I'm not bored yet, though I do usually give up after an hour because my neck gets sore.

Today we were meant to play soccer but it got cancelled due to excessive amounts of rain (pffft). Which was very sad because it was the last game of the season, and we had to win to get into the semis (which we were determined to do) but they probably can't reschedule it in time so it'll be listed as a nil-all draw :(.
Very sad. The season always finishes so quickly.. at least there might be summer soccer!! :D

Some of us went to Pizza Hut all-you-can-eat instead, to bury our sorrows.

Then we had community gathering and talked about if and how the gospel is relevant in our culture. That was interesting.

And then I bummed around and tried to do some work and played mangled bits of songs on the guitar with the whole 10 chords I know.. and was sad for my friend.. and made sushi for dinner.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment