Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm feeling sad right now and can't think of anything entertaining/funny/informative to write, so maybe I'll just say that.
I'm sad because so many beautiful people I know and love are in pain.. some in so much pain. From health stuff, other stuff. People - and those close to them - struggling to get through the days, to keep hoping, keep going.

It just doesn't seem fair.

4 comments:

  1. Most of the time you don't have to look far and someone is doing it worse than yourself. Make's your own issues seem irrelevant. The saddest thing for me is that some of the people don't know there is a better life waiting for us after this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess there is a time for everything, including sadness, and prayer is the best thing we can do for anyone who is suffering or in pain. Keep going, keep persevering, because Jesus is always there, even when he feels a million miles away.

    ReplyDelete