Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just a short post, as I'm on a borrowed computer cos mine decided to not turn on - plus it's bedtime!

Today I and my co-conspirators scored a free lunch from the Presbyterian church opposite the Con in town - so good. It's on every tuesday, for students (and whoever rocks up, really). There was lasagne and soup and pasta and sausages and pies and everything! You should go.
Then we went and had coffee at the Bank Corner cafe near Spotlight. Cool little place, I hadn't been there before.

There were other fun bits (like cute babies!) but the main thing I had in mind to say was that my preferences for placement ended up being put in yesterday by the kind lady in charge of the database - yay! We should hear back this week about where we're getting sent, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment