Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Cheesecake Times

It was my sister's birthday today. We had a pretty chilled day - hung out at The Lass for a while at an afternoon gig there, went to the beach - where I went on a skateboard for the third time in my life and went a teeny bit faster and DIDN'T DIE - whew.

Then later we had super yummy steak and vegies (thanks Skye for the steak!!).
And then friends over for present-opening and cake-eating! I made a lemon cheesecake decorated with strawberries and passionfruit - ahh so good :D.

It was fun hanging out with everyone. Elliott and I spent ages puzzling over the target word thing in the paper - we got so close to the 'excellent' score of 30 words! Only 3 words off.. Plus the 9-letter word. Let us know if you find out what word RETGUOCET makes.

Happy days..

1 comment:

  1. The only 9 letter combination for those letters is 'courgette' which is another name for zucchini. Yes, I cheated to find this out; in my defense, I say if I've never heard of it, it's not really a word.

    ReplyDelete