Tuesday, November 1, 2011

and may the procrastination [not] continue...

Hello and welcome to my epic evening of procrastination! I have an essay due at 9am on Wednesday morning, have prac all day tomorrow, and really didn't want to pull an all-nighter tomorrow night. Oh yeah, and I'm not even near half way :P. But still, I'm procrastinating.

Right now I'm thinking about all the fun things I want to do when I finish uni and prac for the year.

I want to..
-cook lots of fun stuff. Like homemade pasta. and real corn tortillas (for enchiladas!). and cookies. and curry.
-make a pretty bag for my friend. and a dress from one of our million and one roadside pick-up clothes patterns.
-finish my embroidery!!!!!!!!!!!
-eat more mulberries.
-go to the beach.
-make a kite.
-hang out & catch up with people when I'm _not_ exhausted and half asleep!
-play one of those musical instruments I'd like to be trying to learn...
-sleep in.
-tidy my room (I don't actually want to do that, I just feel like I should).

Gosh I'm ambitious. But it's nice to dream at least...



Okok, back to the study. byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment