Monday, July 25, 2011

Bagful of joy

I wanted to show you my fun new bag I made:


It's from a pattern by Anna Maria Horner which my lovely friend Jodi bought and then made a bag from.. and inspired me.

(looks brighter with the flash, hey)

Pockets!

I made the strap extendable:

Added a fabric rose out of the scraps:


A little bit tricky, but so much fun to make! And I love the orange-ness.

In other news, it's a sunny sunny sunny sunny day today (I had to say it at least that many times to express my joy at the sun's glorious golden presence (and the conspicuous absence of black and bursting rain clouds!).

I went for a walk and discovered new and exciting patches of wilderness (in the midst of the suburbs, no less). Little drippy mossy gullies all overgrown and strung with glinting cobwebs.

Here are some cheery nasturtiums I picked on the way:


:)

1 comment:

  1. I love your flower rustling ways! You were made to be a floweer bushranger JazzyKHarrison!

    ReplyDelete