Sunday, September 20, 2009

parrty week

Another week in the life of yours truly, which happened to be of a rather party-ish nature:*

Sunday: Community BBQ lunch at a friend's place on a dreamful, summery afternoon
Monday: Essay-writing party(?!) - no, this wasn't actually a party, but there was a short diversion which involved driving around the neighbourhood with my housemates collecting 'useful' things from other people's hard rubbish deposits!
Tuesday: A spontanteous pre-birthday cake-eating party
Wednesday: Birthday dinner for a housemate o' mine
Thursday: Terrific and Tantalising Tea party - so much tea, so many teapots, so little time..
Friday: Another Birthday dinner for my housie!
Saturday: Soccer 'Ball' - celebratory season ending dinner, presentations, champagne and dancing into the night - woot!


*disclaimer: it may appear that I am always riding merrily high on a torrent of good spirits, wild abandon, and, er, feasting. Well, this disclaimer is just to say that I'm not. (well, the last mentioned is practically eternal, but apart from that -). Sometimes (strangely, it often seems to happen when I have a major assignment due the next day) I am very much not so, and would like to curl up in a corner and die quietly for a while. Actually, I think somewhere towards the end of the above week, I did just that. Fortunately for me, the sun never stays away too long..

No comments:

Post a Comment